1. Legal and Acceptable Use
You must access and use our Site only for legal, authorised, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our Site in ways that: (a) violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of Favor Tech, our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights; (b) are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes; (c) involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements; (d) impersonate someone; and (e) promotes, encourages or engages in unsolicited commercial transactions including but not limited to chain letters, pyramid schemes and unauthorised investment proposals.
2. Harm to Favor Tech or Our Users
You must not (or assist others to) access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Site in impermissible or unauthorised manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Site, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means: (a) reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Site; (b) send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Site; (c) gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site or systems; (d) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of our Site; (e) create accounts for our Site through unauthorised or automated means; (f) collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorised manner; (g) sell, resell, rent, or charge for our Site; or (h) distribute or make our Site available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
3. Intellectual Property
All the copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our Site are owned or licensed to Favor Tech. You are strictly prohibited from modifying, reproducing, copying, distributing or in any way exploit, any of the content on our Site, in whole or in part any of the content on our Site for any purposes without our prior written consent.
4. Reporting third-party copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property infringement
You shall report to us for any claims of third-party copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Favor Tech does not warrant that the Site, any content and/or feature of the Site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the site will provide specific results. The Site its content are delivered on an AS IS basis. All information provided on the Site is subject to change without notice.
Favor Tech, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied in connection with the Site and your use or inability to use thereof. Favor Tech makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in connection with the Site including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
Favor Tech disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Site. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Site and any Linked Sites.
Nothing contained in our Site shall be construed as providing consultation or advice to you.
7. Limitation of liability
Favor Tech shall not be liable to you for any loss profits or consequential, special, punitive, indirect, or incidental damages relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with your access to and use of our Site and the contents and features contained therein, even if Favor Tech has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You agree that we shall not be liable for any costs, fees, losses or damages of any kind incurred as a result of any inaccuracy, incompleteness or misinformation contained in the information you have provided to us.
8. Linked Sites
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our users. Such Linked Sites are not under Favor Tech’s control, and Favor Tech is not responsible for and does not endorse, support or guarantee the lawfulness, accuracy or reliability of any content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that by using our Site, you may be exposed to content which is inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, offensive or unlawful. Any reliance on or use of any content of the Linked Sites on or accessible from our Site by you is at your own risk. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites. We will bear no responsibility for your use of or relationship with any such third parties or third party services related to the Linked Sites.
9. Linking to the Site
You shall not be entitled (nor shall you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to our Site whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, tagging or otherwise without the prior written consent of Favor Tech. We may grant or withhold our consent to your request for the establishment of the link to our Site at our own absolute discretion and without providing a reason for our decision.
The establishment of the link to our Site where granted by us shall be in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation and goodwill or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists nor take any action with respect to the materials on the Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of our Terms.
Favor Tech reserves the right on demand, as it in its discretion thinks fit, to direct you to remove any links to the Site from your website and you shall promptly comply with any such direction or any other lawful direction that we may give to you in relation to the placing of any such link on your website.
Favor Tech shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by you or any third party arising from or in connection with regards to the establishment of the link of our Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Favor Tech from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including legal fees and costs) relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with any of the following: (a) your access to or use of our Site, including information provided in connection therewith; (b) your breach or alleged breach of our Terms; (c) any misrepresentation made by you; or (d) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. You will cooperate as fully as required by us in the defense or settlement of any claims that may be brought against us.
11. Governing Law
The laws of Malaysia govern our Terms, as well as any disputes, whether in court or arbitration, which might arise between Favor Tech and you, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
12. Availability of Our Site
Our Site may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. We may discontinue part or the entire Site. Events beyond our control may affect our Site, such as events in nature and other force majeure events. We shall not be liable to you in any manner whatsoever as a result of the interruption of our Site.
13. Unless a mutually executed agreement between you and us states otherwise, our Terms make up the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of our Site, and supersede any prior agreements.
14. We may ask you to agree to additional terms for certain of our Site in the future, which will govern to the extent there is a conflict between our Terms and such additional terms.
15. Any amendment to or waiver of our Terms requires our express written consent.
16. We may, from time to time, amend or update these Terms. We will provide you notice of amendments to our Terms, as appropriate, and update the “Last Modified” date at the top of our Terms. Your continued use of our Site confirms your acceptance of our Terms, as amended. If you do not agree to our Terms, as amended, you must stop using our Site. It shall solely be your responsibility to review our Terms from time to time and we shall not be liable to you in whatsoever manner in the event of your failure to review our Terms periodically put you in any risk or damage whatsoever.
17. All of our rights and obligations under our Terms are freely assignable by us to any of our affiliates or in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise, and we may transfer your information to any of our affiliates, successor entities, or new owner.
18. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our Terms to anyone else without our prior written consent.
19. Nothing in our Terms will prevent us from complying with the law.
20. Except as contemplated herein, our Terms do not give any third-party beneficiary rights.
21. The failure by us to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms and conditions as stipulated herein shall not be a waiver by us or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this Agreement
22. If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from our Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
23. We reserve all rights not expressly granted by us to you.